Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE MOMENT


Remember the moment: when you gave me a chocolate at Valentine’s Day (: No, not a chocolate, but two chocolates with a little tiny teddy bear (:

Remember the moment: when you 'shot' me in the middle of the night at my birthday ((: You gave the biggest prize, biggest surprised :D:D I can't forget it (:

Remember the moment: when you said to me "Aku sayang kaka". OMG!! It made me so 'flew, flew, and flew’ (:

Remember the moment: when you just replied my text with: "iyola" without emoticon ;( It made me so sad, because I thought that you were bored of me ;(

Remember the moment: when we joined in a group band at Christmas party (: We exercised every day, I saw you every day, we laughed together, oh, I missed that moment very much!!

Remember the moment: when you sent me a text: "Malam kaka, lg ngapain?? Blablabla" I was very excited, knowing you were cared of me (:

Remember the moment: when you'd be my boyfriend ((: I won't let you go my dearest ((:


Many moments happened and made me happiest or sad ( I can't write it one by one, maybe this page will full of this story :p
But I'll never forget about it, it saved at my memory (
Because it were the best of the best moments ever *lebay*

I love you, my BJB :* :D




milkysmile

0 comments:

Post a Comment